How Do You Build a Personal Brand Strategy?
- Research Your Target Audience
- Where do they hang out?
- What is their pain?
- Define the one thing that they want
- Help them to resolve their frustrations
- Give them a plan and a vision
- Improving the lives of others will create a viral brand
- Find and model personal branding examples,
- Read personal branding books
- Constantly ask yourself this question How Do I Create My Own Brand? and note down all your ideas so that you can use them in your branding strategy
- Make a Personal Branding Mindmap
- First impressions count a lot in the world of personal branding
- Your Smile – smile more often in your live-streams and videos – when appropriate
- Your Appearance – Decide if it should be formal, casual, designer clothes for a luxury brand or not -take care of your appearance in every piece of your content. Remember you are always building a vision with every aspect of your brand.
- Your Energy – Listen to some upbeat music or do some affirmations to get raise your energy before broadcasting
- Your Personality – Let it shine through
- Your Bio – Don’t let people know if you are struggling. Find the positives in your life and business and share them in your bio where most of your prospects will get their first impression of you.
- Your Website may be the first or second place people will meet you online – So put your best foot forward. Don’t be stingy with the amount of time and attention you are prepared to spend on it.
- Make sure that you are sharing stuff that will help and inform your target audience. If you want to be followed by interesting people – be interesting. It’s called “The Law of Attraction”
- Want to know How to Create Your Personal Blog as simply as fast as possible? – I can give you the perfect solution.
Create a Consistent Brand
- Decide where you are going to promote your brand – The more platforms you are seen on the faster your brand/business will grow provided you are sharing value content.
- You can decide to focus on one or two platforms or just be everywhere – both methods work as long as you are persistent and consistent
- Create Posting Schedules and stick to them
- Automate as much as possible
Building Your Story Brand
- Create your story so that it is congruent with the needs, hopes and desires of your target audience.
- Your story is the most powerful tool in your branding arsenal – be the hero of it
- Share your pain with them
- Share how you overcame your struggles
- Persuade them that they can do the same
- Create quality branded images or pay someone else to create them for you
- Post with purpose and make sure that most of your content is congruent with your brand image
How to Build a Better Brand
- Focus on how to build a personal brand online – it will be your greatest asset
- Continue to create content
- Be constantly growing
- Take small steps to improve every single day
- Consider what might be the fastest and most efficient way for you to make an impact
- Always keep in mind the why, where, who and what of your brand
- Why? Are you planning to become a millionaire, billionaire or do you just want to gain freedom from the rat race by sacking your boss.
- Where? Do you need to impress only your local market or are you creating a global brand
- What tools and skills do you already have that will help you to build it?
- What tools and skills do you need to acquire?
- Who are your target market? What are their demographics and psychographics? (If you don’t know what that means, just Google it)
Why Should I Have a Mentor?
- Using a mentor is the most efficient ways to learn how to create a personal brand
- A mentor can help if you find all this online stuff a bit overwhelming
- Don’t just wonder “What does a mentor do?” Find one and ask them exactly what they will provide for you and at what cost. Make sure they have the skills and experience and results that you are seeking (e.g. ask to see some examples of their work or testimonials.)
- A mentor will show you how to make building your brand a lot less daunting by chunking it
- They will show you where to find and edit great images
- Choose a mentor who has experience in building their own brand or other successful brands
- The right mentor will help you create the best CTAs (Call To Actions), so that you will achieve the ultimate results of creating your value brand and that is of course a ton of sales!
Would you like more information on how to build and grow your personal brand?